Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

YOU.



As the cold whispers of the wind gleam through each and every strand of my hair, I have loved you for millionth chances. One breath away, I know you’re somewhere staring at the same star I’m devoting my creeds upon.

Wishes are never been odd for me, same with those undying fairytales and happy endings books have taught me well. I have been so afraid for so long, knowing that despite the entire make believes I make, I will never find my prince charming. I have thought that I will be forever jailed in the dungeon strengthen by all the anxiety, fears and prejudice I had built my own. Far from promises and vows, I isolate myself from breaking and believing in such. Thought that I was then, I refused to search anymore, but then without any further notice, you came.

Goodbye became a word of another many tomorrows yet to come, I have never felt this secured, happy, free yet protected before. I have spent my life believing that love’s a barter of anything you have and anything you would be, but with you I spend none, I gamble none yet you gave me what is I thought more than I deserve.

My heart had been damaged beyond repair, and so is my trust for people, for feelings, emotions and many other things I never valued then, but not until you grabbed my hand and strengthens each and every fiber of my flesh verging on solemnity.

You’re not maybe the prince charming who would kiss me to wake me up from a long narcolepsy, or the prince charming that would put the other pair of my shoes on perfectly, but I know you’re the guy I would be making my own fairytale with, my happy ending with, and our own story of a happily ever after. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment