Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

That and This.




Just some random pictures i took with my phone. I don't know, I just don't have anything in mind and since this blog's mine, I believe I am subject for a right to post whatever I want to even if it includes my hideous face. And the Mang Inasal photo, I don't usually took photos of my foods, but I did with that one, since i'm too tired that moment of devouring my third rice and if i ate it like a tornado is going to hit me from the back, i'll puke. So yeah. I'm not going to discuss the other photos anymore, they're not going to be hanged on the museums anyway.

And also, I've read Cathryn Fox's Hotline and Cheyenne McCray's Forbidden Magic. The both of them are nevertheless, EROTIC. Here's a photo of a page I captured. :P

                                                    Hotline by Cathryn Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment