Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

For My Dearest Matt


You’re a stranger yet my feelings for you are all familiar.
Like we’ve already spend a warm summer together.
Like I memorized the sound of your laughs and sobs.
Like you have me once, and I have you.

Your stares felt like they bored through me a million times
Your lips felt like it had touched mine for countless mornings
Your hair, it seemed like I have brushed them with my fingers before
You’re a stranger yet you’ve had my heart completely awed.

The color of your eyes, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen
And somewhat, I feel like they are for me to stare at forever.
I can feel your heartbeat yes I can,
And somehow, I know it’s completely congruent with mine.

I don’t know if it’s only the caffeine
Or I’m barely losing my mind, and god, my heart
But you’re a stranger yet my feelings for you are all familiar
Like you have my heart once, and I have yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment